What makes this fruit plate so fresh and inviting?
- The fruit is fresh and ripe. Know what is in season. Some grocery store fruit may need a day or two before flavors are at their peak -- purchase early and allow time to ripen before serving.
- Any blemishes are removed when peeling and cutting fruit.
- The fruit is cut into bite size pieces.
- The fruits have complimentary colors and flavors.
- A nice arrangement -- consider a bowl, plate, mixed up or grouped in clusters?
- Color is vibrant. If not serving immediately, eep air from discoloring cut fruits by dipping pieces in a mixture of water and lemon juice and keeping tightly sealed until serving.
- Those mini bananas are simply irresistible!
We couldn't stop talking about those a-peeling little bananas!